- Can be powered by an air ratchet or cordless drill. Universal adaptor with rubber mounting strap allows all drill sizes to be quickly mounted to pump
- Specifically designed for transmission service. Adaptors included for many types of vehicles. One hand operation leaves free hand to manage suction and discharge hoses
- Refills sealed transmission quickly and efficiently. High efficiency gear type pump. High strength and extreme chemical resistance.
- Quick couple fittings allow: Easy hose changes, No drip storage of pump. Positive priming. Fiberglass reinforced nylon housings
- Use your cordless drill to drive pump to quickly refill sealed automatic transmissions.
Air Ratchet Operation Easily engages with all 3/8" drive air ratchets. Retaining bracket holds pump during use for one-hand operation. Manufactured from high strength, chemical resistant polymer. High flow rate of 6.3 pints (3L) per minute with drill speed at 1,200 RPM.
-1/4" hex to 3/8" drive drill adaptor included.
-Quick connect couplers for hose interchange and Adaptors included for many types of vehicles . Fold away accessory bracket allows pump to be run with 3/8" drive air ratchet.
-Supplied in a blow mold storage case.
⚠︎ Notice: Petroleum-based fluids such as diesel and gasoline effectively dissolve grease. Without grease on the pump's internal gears, the pump will stop working. Follow the Rebuilding Procedure often when using these fluids to maintain your pump.